Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 27 February 2017

27/Feb/17 keep scratching me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday was a really nice day outside.  Tonya cleaned off the snow on the deck.  She put some bottles in bags and the Big Guy is going to take them to the recycle place.  He also has to go to Home Hardware to return some stuff that they bought to install the new dishwasher that they bought.

Tonya is pretty happy with her new appliances.  I can see why too.  I licked the new fridge and there is like a permanent lick mark on the new door.  Tonya tried to clean it, but it just smudged it around.  Then she found this stuff, but it's really old, so not sure how well it's going to work.  But it is stainless steel cleaner.  She hasn't used it yet.

They also sat outside on the front deck for a bit.  But it is still winter and it's still cold outside.  But it was +11, so that's pretty good for this time of year.  I am pretty sure that in the past, they said that it was MUCH colder.

The snow banks and going away at an alarming rate.  You should see their car.  It's REALLY dirty.  They will have to get it washed.  Their car looks so much nicer when it is all clean.

While we were out side on the front deck, someone was walking their 2 doggies past my house.  Well I was jumping up and whining and barking.  His doggies were doing the same.  I would have played with him if I was allowed.

Otherwise, there isn't much going on in my life.  I am going to go play with what is left of little piggy.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment