Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 22 February 2017

22/Feb/17 your going to get me a new fence



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The picture was taken of me on the deck, looking though the door.  It's dark outside, but Tonya's new camera was able to take his picture without a flash.

So I am not allowed outside, on my lead, without supervision.  I've managed to figure out how to throw my harness, even if it's really tight.  Yesterday and this morning, the Big Guy has been calling me Houdini.

He has been talking about getting a new fence.  Actually 2 fences.  One that goes one direction and then another that goes a different direction.  But it would give me a large area to run around in the back yard.  Of course they have to get some prices on a new fence.

So far the weather forecast is looking pretty good.  I have to wonder, are we going to be getting any more blizzards this year.  The Big Guy is really hoping for an early Spring with LOTS and LOTS of rain.

Tonya was telling the Big Guy that she had a very big craving for a sandwich yesterday.  On the Keto WOE, they can't have normal bread.  The Big Guy told her that we don't have any bread in the house. She said that they do, there is a loaf in the freezer.  She was saying how she would have wanted the bread to be toasted and then gave a lot of details on how the sandwich was going to be made.

The Big Guy told her, make one of his 90 second Keto breads and she could have had the sandwich that she wanted.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment