Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 25 February 2017

25/Feb/17 we broke a temp record yesterday


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy got to work from home yesterday.  At one point, school was let out and I was outside greeting a new friend.  She seemed really scared of me.  Then again, I just wouldn't sit still.

When the Big Guy was on his lunch, he took this photo of me.



Aren't I handsome?  Click on the picture and it will go full screen so that you can see just how handsome I am.

Tonya's new appliances arrived last night.  They were expecting them to be delivered during the day.  Well, they didn't arrive till last night.

Here I am trying to figure out where the white fridge has gone...


Today, the Big Guy is going to try to swap out the dishwasher.  He has looked at some YouTube Videos and he thinks he is ready.  I guess we will find out.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment