Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 1 February 2017

1/Feb/17 can we go for a drive now?


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya got a new cell phone and this was the first picture that she took of me.  I am just so handsome sitting at the back door waiting to go out.

The Big Guy was speaking to an old friend that he knew a long time ago.  They were in High School, Sea Cadets and even the Naval Reserves.  But like a lot of friends do, they parted ways.  They met up again on Facebook and his friend called last night.  They want to come down to Cape Breton this summer.  I know that I will be excited to meet an old friend of his.

As the Big Guy was putting me outside this morning, he noticed that my dog tag is missing.  So he is going to have to go find it later this morning.  There is no snow on the ground, so it should be easy to find.

My non-furry brother, Marc is on a Keto Diet.  Since the Big Guy can cook and is willing to try new recipes, Marc said that if he makes stuff and posts the videos, he knows that people will be excited to watch him cook stuff.  I guess the Keto Diet is pretty boring.  You get to eat a lot of meat.  So far, I can't see what is wrong with this.  I LOVE meat, but I get a lot of kibble.

We're going to see if he can stick with it and loose some weight.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment