Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 20 February 2017

20/Feb/17 Heritage Day in Nova Scotia


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Look how I walk.  Do I walk like a fashion model?  I must cause that flash is going off all the time.

So last night, I got loose again.  I ran around the yard and when I seen my next door neighbors come home, I ran up to meet them.  The Big Guy was sitting in the chair by the window and he could see them waving through the window.  So he waved back.  But they really wanted his attention.  So he went to the front door.  That is when he seen a rather large dog and he was running away from Lorne.  Turns out, it was ME!  I was the one that was enjoying being off my leash.

Tonya was so upset.

Now I have my harness on all the time.  I haven't been able to throw the harness.  So I think my days of getting out of my collar are done.

Yesterday Tonya wanted to give Lorne a Timmie's gift card for snow blowing our yard.  He didn't want anything to do with that.  He said that he is having too much fun moving the snow around.

Last year, Tonya bought this bottle of wine.  It's called "White Shark".  It's really sweet and very strong.  Lorne bought the Big Guy a bottle of this a few years ago.  Well every time that we invite Lorne over, and want to give him a drink, he declines.  But since the Big Guy and Tonya are doing this Keto WOE, they need to get rid of this bottle of wine.  So they are going to give it to Lorne.  They would rather that it goes to someone that will drink and enjoy it, than them drinking it and feeling sad for having all that sugar.

Talking of good stuff though...  The Big Guy got weighed.  He is at 389.3 yesterday.  So he continues to loose weight, even though he isn't exercising.  He knows that not doing any exercise is only going to last so long.  But he said, once he can get enough weight off, he will be able to walk again.  Once he can walk, then he will be getting exercise again and loosing even MORE weight.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment