Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 12 February 2017

12/Feb/17 what icicle above my head are you talking about


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The railing that I am standing next to, it is about 4 feet tall.  I don't know to measure too much, but that's about the right height.  But if you look at me.  I think that if I had a running start, I could jump over the railing.


People find it intimidating when I am doing this.  They are walking up the driveway to come for a visit and I am barking at them with my paws hanging over the railing.  When I was a little puppy, I would stick my head between the rails.  Well now my head is WAY to big to do that.

We are due to get 20 cm of snow tomorrow.  That's about 8 inches for those folks that don't do the metric system.

The Big Guy has to go fix his snow blower.  It would seem last week, he picked up a piece of a coffee cup and it got it self jammed into the machine and broke the sear pin on one of the 6 augers.  He can fix it, but has to get the old piece out first, then put in the new piece.  But he needs a nail to get the old piece out.  It is being stubborn and will not just drop out of place.

The Big Guy is all done his medical testing and he can have beef once again.  He is marinading some steaks for his breakfast and is going to have steak and eggs for breakfast.  Normally when he cooks a big breakfast like that, Tonya will give me some.  I only need to pester her and she will put some of her breakfast in my bowl.

Tonya and the Big Guy are on this Keto WOE Facebook group.  The Big Guy is getting a lot of posts on something that he wrote Friday night.  He is really happy about what is going on there.


The Big Guy is editing this video, so you may want to come back to this post and see the final product.  Sorry about the wait for those of you that look at my blog early.
Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment