Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 11 February 2017

11/Feb/17 got a new bone to chew on



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy went to the butcher and he got me a bag of dog bones.  Now people may be thinking, oh isn't that nice, he got me some Milk Bones.  No...  he got me some BONES!  I was busy chewing on this for about an hour and a half.  I didn't want to nip at Tonya at all.  I wanted the marrow from the bone.


Your getting kinda close there buddy.  I hope your not eyeballing my new bone I got.

 
I'm just going to go over here and chew my bone over here, AWAY from you nosey pants.

The Big Guy was telling me that he picked up a piece of a broken coffee cup and it broke the sear pin in his snow blower.  Not sure where he picked up the broken coffee cup.  Some one must have put it out on garbage day and it got into his snow blower.  Good thing it got jammed, because had it gone though the snow blower, it would have been a flying missile.

Tonya doesn't go to work till later this morning and then will be home later for supper.  The Big Guy has been asking me what we should have for supper.  I recommended some kibble.  He made a face and walked away.  I am not sure what his problem is.  I love my kibble.

The Big Guy is on some new way of eating.  I think he is scared there may be too many carbs in my kibble.  But if he needs a snack, I will share.  Just not my bones.  Those are MINE.

So yesterday I was 10 months old.  Tonya fed me some steak that the Big Guy was saving.  She said that sine it was my birthday, I got to have steak.  The Big Guy is doing this medical test where he can't eat beef, broccoli and cauliflower.  He is all done his testing as of tomorrow.  So I wonder what he is going to have first?  The Beef, broccoli or the cauliflower?  He does make a good Beef and Broccoli, but perhaps he wants to have a cheesy cauliflower...  Guess we will have to wait and see.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment