Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 23 February 2017

23/Feb/17 I am having a bite to eat


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I haven't been allowed to go on my lead for the last couple days now.  Ever since I have discovered that I can escape from my collar and my harness, they just don't trust me.

The other day when I was loose, I was sitting on the back step of my neighbor's house.  They always back their truck in.  When they got out of their truck and seen me on the back deck, Lorne thought that I was a fox.  Must be cause of the size of my tail.  I ran off their deck and ran up my driveway.  Then I ran back towards them and they seen that it was me.

Then it was a game for me.  Who can run the fastest.  Turns out, it's ME!

Once the new fence gets put up, I will no longer be able to escape.

...  or will I ...

I could start digging under the fence.

I am sure that I will find a weak spot and try to get out of the yard.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment