Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 15 February 2017

15/Feb/17 Post Valentine's Day Blizzard



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I got to be with the Big Guy all day yesterday.  That was until he put me in my kennel so that he was able to go outside and start moving all the snow around his yard.  

He had to dig a path so that he could get to his garage.

Then he had to dig his garage door out so that it would open.

He was outside for close to 3 hours.

He said that he still has a lot more snow to move around.  But where the snow banks are so high, he needs to knock them down first, then go at them with the snow blower.

His next door neighbor, he has a BIG tractor with a huge snow blower on the back and a front end bucket.  So he was able to get a lot of the snow out of the way.

The Big Guy got me these bones from the butcher.  But I keep loosing them under the furniture and I am too big to get under the furniture to get them.  I think they should get furniture that is either 1, much lower so my bones and toys don't go under them, or 2, get much higher furniture that I can crawl under and get my toys.  What do you think?



Did you see the video of Tonya going over the snow bank so that she could get to work?  The Big Guy blended the videos together so that they are all in the same spot.



Isn't he thoughful, being inside the nice warm house, taking videos of her trying to get to work?

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment