Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 13 February 2017

13/Feb/17 trying to sleep over here


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I could hear the Big Guy get up this morning.  He woke up early.  

I can hear him walking to the bathroom.  

He got a glass of water and took his morning pills.  

He creeps downstairs.  

He looks into the living room but doesn't see me.  He turns on the light at the bottom of the stairs and turns up the heat, light is off and walks to the kitchen.  

I can hear him making his coffee.  What is he doing now?  Oh, he is in the fridge.  Sounds like he is going to make some boiled eggs for breakfast.  

Damn, that means I don't get any.  

Where is he going now?  Oh, he is in the library and he has turned on his computer.  

He is walking around.  He is in the kitchen again.  What's he looking for?

I can see him.  He is in the dining room looking on the floor.  He looks outside for a few minutes and then back to the kitchen.

He is coming to the living room.  FLASH!  Camera goes off.  He found me.

I better go after him and get my morning pats and scratches.

I go outside.  It's cold out.  It's windy too.  I curl up at the top of the stairs.  My fur coat is thick and I really don't feel the cold at all.  My breed is from places that is much colder than this.

So now I know why the wind is up. We are going to get a blizzard.  With close to 30 cm of snow fall that is forecasted for us.

If we loose power, I may have to skip tomorrow's blog.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment