Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 26 July 2017

26/Jul/17 WHAT do you want


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Last night, after our big walk and then they had supper, Tonya wanted to go sit outside.  So off they went and sat outside.  To me, it's still warm outside, but to them, they were cold.  Can you imagine, being cold outside at +16.  What are they doing to do when Winter comes back?

By the looks of the lawn, the Big Guy better be thinking about mowing the lawn.  It is starting to grow again.  I know that's what it's supposed to do.  But still, he likes to keep his lawn neatly trimmed.  Someone across the way, well, they only seem to mow their lawn about twice a year.

There was a water main break down the street from us.  Well, not just down the street, but way down the street from us.  Someone's house had close to 10 feet of water in the basement and they don't have house insurance.  They believe that the city is at fault and should pay for the damages.

Bailey wasn't outside last night.  BUT I did get to see another pure breed Bernese Mountain Dog.  I can't remember her name.  I think it was Heidi.  Oh and she is such a beauty.  They were going to the Food Festival that was being held downtown last night.  I wasn't allowed to go there as the Big Guy says that I still jump up too much.  

Sure enough, on the walk home, there was three ladies walking towards us.  One was fawning over me, so I jumped up on her.  She wasn't expecting that.

Then there was another group walking down the street.  I didn't jump, but I did want to be patted.  So I lunged.  Well that REALLY scared that lady.  She let out a little yell.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment