Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 9 May 2023

9/May/23 reflecting about a walk


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada

It's been our routine lately, that I've been getting two walks in a day.

What a difference.

At the end of December 2022, I would never have gone for a walk.

We stopped going for walks when Tonya and the Big Guy got back from their visit they had with his middle brother.

It was hot that summer and Tonya was worried that I would burn my paws on the sidewalk.

They could of got up early to go for walks, before the sidewalks were hot on my paws.

They better not stop walking me this upcoming Summer.

The Big Guy hasn't stopped loosing his weight. 

He needs to walk further.

Yesterday, they let me decide what direction we were going.

So, it was two blocks.

It would have been a third block, but Tonya turned me at this one intersection.

Tonya told the Big Guy to put some boiled eggs this morning as he was getting up.

He prefers to steam them.

He finds they could out of the shell much easier.

I wonder if it's time to go upstairs and wake up Tonya.

I did that last night at 3 in the morning.

It was raining out and I wanted to go pee.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog listening to whales




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment