Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 21 May 2023

21/May/23 are you going to finish that

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Although I know the Big Guy will not feed me what he is eating, it doesn't mean I will not stare at him while he is eating.

I heard the grand kids are going to be dropping by today.

I will have to wait for them to go play so that I can have what they aren't eating.

Tonya always makes WAY too much for their visit.

I get lots of their food.

The Big Guy had seen there was a truck over at Plaza Ford.

It's really big and seats 7 people.

It is the Platinum Max edition of the Expedition.

It also has a Max edition of the price too.

Tonya said, they would only get it if they win the lotto.

But the Big Guy was bitchin that it's gas powered.

He says, his next car or truck, is going to be battery powered.

How he goes on about battery powered vehicles.

Tonya went to visit her older brother Terry in the hospital.

He is swearing a lot.

He doesn't want to be in the hospital.

But so far, he can't come home.

I wonder if I could go visit with him?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bobbing bird




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment