Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 22 May 2023

22/May/23 hiding from the grandchildren


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday Aurora and little Floyd came for a visit.

They run around.

They don't eat the food that Tonya makes for them.

You would think, I should get the food they don't eat.

But, Tonya has been sending the food home with them.

That's not fair.

I should get to have all the food they don't eat.

But that would have been 2 boxes of Kraft Dinner and about 20 chicken strips.

Tonya was smart and put some in containers for them to have for their own lunches.

It was rather windy yesterday.

Not like hurricane Fiona type winds, but enough to knock over one of the chairs on the back deck.

It also blew around my water bowl that was on the back deck.

I wasn't too happy about that.

The chair, I really couldn't care less.

But my water bowl.

I was devastated.

That was until Tonya filled it back up.

Then I was OK once again.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his 7th birthday steak




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment