Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 3 May 2023

3/May/23 waiting for work to be done


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It rained yesterday.

Sometimes it was not raining.

When Tonya got off work, she took me for a quick walk.

When I got home, my paws were wet.

We got some news that my brother Terry was brought to the hospital via ambulance.

This really upset Tonya.

I wanted to hug her to make her feel better.

She was still upset.

They are watching this TV series called "From".

The Big Guy says they are all really dumb.

But he is still watching it.

He wants to see where this goes.

There is no dogs on this show.

So, I really have zero interest in this show.

My concerns are pretty easy.

When am I going for a walk.

Is their kibble and water in my food bowls.

Can I have some of what Tonya is eating.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting a guest spot as clean up crew




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment