Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 12 May 2023

12/May/23 had to carry my poo

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy was determined to wait till I had my morning poo before he took me for my walk.

Tonya said that I "went".

SURPRISE!!

I saved it.

We were only a few houses away and I did the poo poo dance.

At least that is what the Big Guy calls it.

I will look left, I will turn my body and I will look right, I will turn my body again and look left and right and left and right and left.

Then I will hunch my back.

Back paws gets tucked.

Lift the tail.

...and hold the position.

Plop plop plop plop

...and walk away...

The Big Guy gets a look of disgust on his face as he is fishing for a poopie bag in one of his pockets.

Then he carries the bag home and hold my leash in the other hand.

He figures there has to be a better method to carry this bag of poo.

When we were walking home, there is this old dog that gets walked.

She is never on her leash.

She is mean and will bite me.

On yesterday's walk, we were almost home when the Big Guy seen that bitch dog.

We cut through someone's yard to get home faster.

She barked at me the entire time.

The old man didn't put her on her leash.

We went around the side of the house, into the back yard, and into the house.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment