Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 6 May 2023

6/May/23 are tacos yummy

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's been almost 7 years that the Big Guy has been helping me with my daily blog.

My 1st entry was on the 12th of June 2016.

2528 posts.

I would like to think that some of what has been written, is funny.

Some of it is serious.

I have no idea how many bags of kibbles I've eaten.

The answer would be, a lot.

I average about 14 reads a day.

This blog started off as a joke.

Some place to put pictures of me.

Now, my pictures are automatically uploaded to Amazon photos.

Tonya is saying that my body is getting slimmer with my daily walks.

I normally get 2 walks a day.

One in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Although yesterday's walk was cut short by that German Sheppard that was on the loose.

It's my non-furry brother's birthday today.

But he is in the hospital

Tonya sent the Big Guy a picture of him sleeping in the hospital bed.

He looks really tired.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog eating Aurora's candies without her noticing




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment