Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 14 May 2023

14/May/23 is it walk time


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya went to a Chinese place yesterday with her sisiter.

She brought back the Big Guy a combo #6.

Of course it's way better when it's fresh.

The Big Guy finds that Chinese food doesn't "stay with you" very long.

You eat, your quite full, then, without notice, you are very hungry once again.

I know had he put the rice and what not into my food dish, I would have really enjoyed it.

He has some left over rice.

I wonder what he will do with it?

There is always my food dish.

That is an option.

Tonya went to visit her brother Terry.

He is still in the hospital.

He is getting a little better.

Tonya and the Big Guy are due to go visit with him today.

Tonya and the Big Guy started to walk me yesterday morning.

Tonya seen the Big Guy was really limping.

She told him to go back in the house and rest his knee.

It was also some bad weather yesterday.

The arthritis was acting up a little more than usual.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog listening to whales




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment