Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 17 May 2023

17/May/23 wild and crazy guy


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy and Tonya got to sit outside during their lunch.

Of course I also got to sit outside with them.

One of the neighbors was out walking their dog.

Their dog is only small and jumps a lot.

I like small dogs.

Tonya and the lady talked for a bit.

I got bored with it all and went and had a poop on the front lawn.

Tonya wasn't happy that I went for a poop while guests were visiting.

But I had to go.

What's a dog to do?

Hold it?

Ummm...  

that isn't going to happen.

Not when the outside is my bathroom.

Same with peeing on trees, posts and people that stand still too long.

Gotta mark my territory to let other dogs know I've been there.

That is why I sniff so much stuff on our walks.

Gotta know who else is out there marking their territory.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment