Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 10 May 2023

10/May/23 red lighting


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada

The Big Guy can control the color of the lights in his living room.

When they watch movies, he has some of the lights red, some blue.

He really likes that he can control the lights with his voice.

Same with the lights in the bedroom.

He has it so that when he says "Good night", it will also play the sounds of peeper frogs.

Not like he has any issues with how fast he falls asleep anyways.

This Summer, when they put the air conditioner in the window, I will go to the "cold room".

They have been trying to get me to go upstairs with them.

So far, no air conditioner, so I'm not falling for that.

Yesterday, the Big Guy put me on my lead.

Then he said over and over and over...

Poop.

Then he would point at the grass area.

It was getting tiring, so I laid down.

He moved around so I was curious.

Eventually I pooped and he took me for my morning walk.

He really dislikes carrying my poo home with him on our walks.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying a popsicle




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment