Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 18 May 2023

18/May/23 just hanging out


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya brought me around the block for my walk.

She said that I walked really good.

It was mostly that I wasn't dicking around the smelling every blade of grass on our walk.

Tomorrow is garbage day.

People tend to put their garbage out the night before.

So, I will have the opportunity to sniff some garbage on tonight's walk.

The car has gone off to be detailed.

Something that the Big Guy would have done this year.

That was on his list of stuff to get done.

Tonya got the car detailed for a Father's Day gift for the Big Guy.

I wonder how long it will be before the people that Tonya drives around will get the car all dirty again?

The amount of canvas grocery bags that are in the car is astounding.

The Big Guy didn't count.

But he would say, well over 50 bags.

Well, I better bark to let Tonya know, it's time to get up and go for our morning walk.

There are blades of grass that need sniffing and poles and trees that need to be peed on.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting his baby food dog biscuits




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment