Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 23 May 2023

23/May/23 it was a holiday

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday was Victoria Day.

Didn't mean a lot to me.

Didn't mean a lot to people that are retired either.

Except for the bank and any other government place would be closed.

Otherwise, the rest of the world, went to work, like they would any other day of the week.

Business has to turn a profit.

Yesterday, the Big Guy took me for my walk.

Now, I prefer to poop on the grass on side of the sidwalk.

Now, I will also poop on the sidewalk, if there is no grass.

I'm not fussy.

So, as we are out walking, I start to do the walk that the Big Guy knows, is a sure sign, that I'm about to poop.

He is encouraging me to walk.

Not poop.

Eventually I just can't.

I do the hunchback of Blower's Street.

But I'm right at the edge of someone's driveway.

Yesterday they feed me some Kraft Dinner.

It was like sludge.

The Big Guy picked up as much as he could.

I don't think he's going to walk that way for a long time.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog plays with the milk crate




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment