Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 7 May 2023

7/May/23 relaxing after my walk


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya took me for two walks.

She also needs to get to the store to purchase poopie bags.

Right now, she is using the Big Guy bread bag stash.

He doesn't mind her using a couple, but...

He is also a big believer in proper tool for the proper job.

His stash of bread bags is not the proper tool.

True, he doesn't currently make bread, but when he does, he wants bread bags available.

Tonya told the Big Guy last night, he was to make sure I've been taken on my walk before she gets up.

Well, she better sleep in.

He only likes taking me after he sees that I've done my morning business.

He really hate scooping after I've been pooping.

I think it's the carrying part that really annoys him.

He understands the important part.

Can't just leave giant turds around the neighborhood.

The Big Guy still got some branches that needs to be cut up and put in the green bin.

I also heard Tonya saying, BBQ today.

I wonder how much of Tonya's steak I can get off her?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets his birthday steak




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment