Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 8 May 2023

8/May/23 still cold outside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

My humans were determined to sit outside yesterday.

But it was still cold out though.

Tonya and the Big Guy had left me for a bit.

They had gone to visit my non-furry brother, Terry.

He is still in the hospital.

I heard that I will need to get my walk in, early today.

Supposed to rain this afternoon and this evening.

Not hard rain though.

Just enough to get stuff wet.

As we sat out yesterday, they had put some bird seed out for the birds.

Also, some peanuts for the blue jays.

Although while we were out, the blue jays never did show up.

They have both been keeping an eye out for robins.

Robins are supposed to be a sign that Spring is finally here.

The Big Guy is starting his later shifts for work today.

He was hoping to have his earlier shifts, but work decided they need him on a later shift.

Isn't much he can do about that.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having 2 hard boiled eggs




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment