Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 4 May 2023

4/May/23 may the 4th be with you


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

All the Star Wars fans are going to be happy today.

Of course, it's unofficially Star Wars day.

May the 4th be with you.

Get it?

May the FORCE be with you.

Force and 4th sound the same.

Still no?

I'm just going to chew on the fake light saber cardboard tube.

Still nothing?

You're a bit of a lost cause.

Did you not see any of the Star Wars movies?

The Big Guy is going to be making cabbage roll in a bowl today.

I'm going to have to beg quite a bit to get some from Tonya.

The Big Guy would be a lost cause.

He is going to put bacon (pork), sausage (pork) onions and garlic, both bad for me.

Of course the pork make me loose.

The onions and garlic makes my red blood cells rupture and burst.

Why doesn't that happen to humans?

Yea, blood sorta important.

But it just smells so good.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having some goldfish crackers




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment