Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 19 May 2023

19/May/23 tuckered after our walk

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Got my two walks in yesterday.

When I left the house for the second walk, the car was in the driveway.

It was just detailed.

That means clean and shiny.

All waxed up.

I could see a dog looking back at me.

I ran up to the car.

I stared at the dog that was staring right back at me.

Tonya was yelling at me, it's your reflection.

I barked at the dog.

It looked like the other dog barked back at me.

So, I bonked the dog with my nose.

Oh...

I get it...

So that is what reflection means.

Tonya has one tulip that is growing in her flower bed.

FYI, she no longer has a tulip.

I ate the top right off the flower.

There was yelling.

Look, if it makes you feel any better, it didn't taste too good.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog snoring




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment