Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 27 May 2023

27/May/23 chicken fried rice



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy made pork ribs.

Something that I can't have.

I mean, I could.

But then, there would be the trots.

Don't know what the pig is made of, but it's not too good for me.

Today, the Big Guy is going to be smoking a brisket.

He is up early, and will be going to his garage.

He is also going to be very upset at his sister-in-law.

She has her unbuilt gazebo in his garage.

In the way.

He isn't likely going to be very happy about this.

He will be happy when the brisket is all done and served this evening.

He is going to have some left overs.

Unless he thinks of me.

I can have beef.

Same with their bigger bones.

No trottie trotts.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog needs his earings removed




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment