Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 25 May 2023

25/May/23 pizza for supper

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

My non-furry brother and sister are going to be visiting.

Tonya told the Big Guy to make pizza for supper today.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

I may get to bum some pizza crust off everyone.

You know for sure, I'm going to bug Tonya.  

She will likely give me the most crust.

She will also yell at me not to snap her fingers.

If you put the pizza crust in my food bowl, there is no fingers that can be snapped.

I also heard the Big Guy will cook a chicken.

That way, they can have some to snack on.

Like make chicken sandwiches.

Or, he could also make a chicken stew with some tea biscuits.

It's supposed to rain all day today, so baking and cooking it very likely on the agenda.

Me sniffing the air to see what I can NOT get any of will be on my own agenda.

Or... he could make some ribs for tomorrow and make chicken fried rice with the left over chicken.

Since they are pork ribs, not that I can have any of that.

I'm sure he picks meals biased on the stuff I can't have.

The Big Guy could make TWO chickens.

Stuff to pick at, which I know Tonya would share, make a stew AND have chicken fried rice.

I wonder how much of that rice I could get Tonya to share?

I must create a plan.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying a popsicle




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment