Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 8 July 2022

8/Jul/22 could I share your lunch


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last week, it was Canada Day.

The Big Guy wasn't able to eat all the hamburgers that was left over.

He tried.

But after the cooked hamburgers were in the fridge for a week, Tonya said, the remainder were going out to the birds.

She cut them up into small pieces and outside they went.

Now, the Big Guy would have been upset if it was more than the 3 that was left.

But...

She could have cut them up, warmed them up and bit and put them into my food dish.

I think the next time, the Big Guy is going to freeze the left overs, so that they don't go to the birds.

Tonya also got some pork ribs.

I can't have pork.

Well, I could...

But the end results are not pretty.

For some reason, that stuff goes right through me.

It's supposed to be sunny today.

We will see if we are going to be sitting outside all day or not.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog begging for some of my molasses cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment