Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 3 July 2022

3/Jul/22 I claim this pool for myself


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I was enjoying the pool.

That was until Tonya got the hose out.

I stayed in the pool for a few minutes after that, but then got out.

My paws were getting wet.

Then, it started to rain.

I don't much like being wet like that.

Snow however.

I love snow.

I was built for the cold.

Tonya told me that the grandchildren are coming for a visit today.

That should mean extra stuff being placed in my food dish.

Although when little Floyd is visiting, my water dish and food dish will be temporarily placed somewhere where he can't' get to it.

He rather likes to transfer my dry kibble to the water dish.

As much of the dry kibble that will fit in the water dish.

Then, he empties the water dish.

So, to stop him from being able to do that, the water dish is emptied and the food dish is put where he can't reach it.

I wonder what the Big Guy is going to make for breakfast.

He normally puts some of it aside for Tonya.

Then when she is having her breakfast, I stare.  Then I get some of her breakfast too.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is the first one in the pool




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment