Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 15 July 2022

15/Jul/22 eye spy with my little eye


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy took out a chicken from the freezer.

He first attempted to take one out, but there was a second one frozen to the top of it.

He didn't want to take out 2.

He tried to pry them apart.

He gave up.

Not sure what Tonya is going to do when she decides to take out a roast chicken.

Guess they are going to have two of them.

So far, the Big Guy plans to make a chicken stew.

Not sure if he will make tea biscuits.

If he does, I sure hope he doesn't add raisins.

Last night, they make kebabs for the BBQ.

Tonya said, at the store, they cost $5.00 for each kebab.

They didn't price what each kebab was worth, but they were able to make them for a lot less than $5.00 each.

Tonya was so happy how they turned out.

The Big Guy was pretty happy too.

I was happy, cause there was steak, peppers and mushrooms.  These are all items that I can have.

The Big Guy even sprinkled garlic over them as they were cooking.

Also a wee bit of BBQ sauce.

Now, he also has BBQ Mats.  This makes a big difference when your trying to cook stuff like that on the BBQ.

I was just happy that I got to have some of the kebab.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with my humans having a BBQ




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment