Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 18 July 2022

18/Jul/22 what is wrong with this fan


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I am laying right under the fan.

But it's not blowing my fur.

There must be something wrong with the fan.

They also have ceiling fans.

Those ones, they push the air directly downwards.

Those ones, they work just fine.

Tonya was expecting the grand children to drop by yesterday.

They didn't.

Just after noon, Tonya and the Big Guy took off.

I could smell ice cream on their breath.

My past experience with Ice Cream, wasn't a pleasant one.

Turns out, I'm lactose intolerant.

My bowels, pretty much exploded.

Just like the ham that Tonya made.

I wasn't allowed to have any of that.

Now, there was potatoe salad.  I was able to have a little but.  Tonya said the onions wouldn't hurt me.

It's not like I'm having an entire plate of it.  Just a few spoons full over my kibble.

Sure gives it a nice taste, that's for sure.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets a new toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment