Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 17 July 2022

17/Jul/22 is that a cheese wrapper


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

There is stuff that Tonya can open and it gets my attention right away.

If I know it's the Big Guy in the kitchen, I may as well forget it.

I know the sound of a cheese wrapper being opened.

I could be napping and it will be registered on my sleeping brain.

I will be instantly awake and make sure that I can see if the Big Guy is in my line of sight.

If yes, then I know it's Tonya.

I will get out and find her.

When I play my cards right, I get some cheese from her.

Of course, I like the hard cheese best.

I like it so much, I don't tend to chew it much.

The Big Guy says that I am an alligator and swallow it whole.

Tonya finds that I snap at her when she is feeding me stuff like that.

The Big Guy makes sure that I can't snap.

He will curl his hands around what he is going to feed me.

This forces me to be gentle.  

Then he will open his hand so that I can get what is now in his palm

No snapping as he will not open his hand and will move his hand out of reach.

The things I must endure to be able to get some human food.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has the dog park to himself




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment