Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 29 July 2022

29/Jul/22 my job to look down the driveway


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I'm not sure why, but every time I see another dog, I have to announce to that dog, that this is my yard.

It really seems to annoy the Big Guy and Tonya.

Isn't that part of the reason why you got a dog.

So as to protect your yard.

Not so much from other dogs.

But from, well, everything!

I see it.

I announce it.

I don't have an off switch.

Now, let it be known...

If I wouldn't bark and announce that something is wrong...

People would be upset.

They get upset when I announce.  They get upset when I'm quiet.

Is there no happy medium?

No pleasing some people...

Seesh...

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment