Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 12 July 2022

12/Jul/22 I could finish that for you


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy was looking at my face the other day.

He can't decide if my mussel is dirty, or if it's going grey.

Then again, he is no one to talk.

His circle beard is mostly grey.

What gets to Tonya, the hair on his head, it's not grey at all.

Is my mussel allowed to go grey?

I should think so.

I'm about a senior when you compare me against human years.

Tonya said my mussel is dirty..

Then again, it may be.

Last night, she made a roast chicken with gravy.  Mashed potatoes and carrots.

I got to have some.

It was so delicious.

Not that I go a lot.  But I did get some mashed potatoes and carrots with some extra gravy.

After I was done eating, I came around the corner and I was licking my face clean.

Then I had to lay down to digest my meal.

It was really great.

I hope that there is some left overs that I could have.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog isn't too sure about the baby




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment