Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 26 July 2022

26/Jul/22 get in the pool she says


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya blew up the swimming pool.

It's partially filled with water.

She wanted me to get into the swimming pool.

I really didn't want in the pool.

I found once my fur gets wet, I stink like wet dog.

Wet dog smell invites the blue assed flies.

Tonya was insisting to the Big Guy to "help" me into the pool.

That could have meant, picking me up and putting me in the pool.

I am so glad that he didn't.

He told Tonya, if I wanted to get into the pool, that I would go into the pool.

If I don't go into the pool, it's because I don't want to be in the pool.

Pretty simple concept.

The Big Guy downloaded the "Magic 8 Ball".

He asked if I was going to go into the pool.

He asked several times.

Each time, it said, variations of yes.

So I put my front paw into the pool.

You will notice, paw, not paws.

I left and went and laid down at the other side of the deck.  I had enough of the pool.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having a bath at the spa




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment