Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 4 July 2022

4/Jul/22 are they gone yet


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The grandchildren came by for a visit yesterday.

Would you believe, they push me out of the way?

Imagine that...

I'm willing to move, cause, well, I'm willing to move.

But if I didn't want to move, I wouldn't.

Aurora calls me "Toby".

I guess she thinks that every dog's name is "Toby".

She is going to have to learn, my name is "Max".

Tonya gave the grandkids some food.

They wanted to play in the pool.

No eat.

Little Floyd started throwing his food into the pool.

Aurora would throw the food out of the pool.

I would go find it and eat it.

Then, little Floyd found some peanuts.

They never seen peanuts before.

He put the peanuts into the pool.

Aurora removed the peanuts and I ate them.

These were peanuts in the shell.

Tonya gets these for the Blue Jays that visit her property.

They left and I was able to take a nap.

I think I deserved it.

The Big Guy had a nap as well.

So did Tonya.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog learns how to swim




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment