Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 19 July 2022

19/Jul/22 I believe I will take another nap


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, when the sun was going down, Tonya moved over to the couch.

I jumped up on the couch, so that I could lay with her.

Tonya got the Big Guy to move the fan so that it would blow across the two of us on the couch.

The Big Guy was saying that he wasn't hot.

Really...

So you were sweating cause you were cold?

Yea, he was warm, but didn't want to admit it.

The temperature is due to go down a bit.

We are also expected to get some rain today.

I know the grass is looking pretty brown lately.

I am sure, after we get the rain, the grass will look a lot better.

Myself, I really don't care too much about the rain.

It makes my fur wet.

I miss the snow.

Snow only gathers on my fur.

But with this global warming, I wonder how much snow we will get his year.

The Big Guy wouldn't be too upset if there was no snow at all.

But that's not realistic, as we live in Canada.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog playing in his swimming pool




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment