Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 23 July 2022

23/Jul/22 don't splash me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, you can see that this is a blow up pool.

You are not about to use the wind from your lungs to blow this up.

You need this little unit that blows air.

Tonya messed up and put the plugs to blow up the pool next to the railing.

The Big Guy said, empty the pool and start over.

Tonya said, no, due to the price of water.  We are not dumping it to start over.

Since Tonya doesn't have any plants around the yard, we don't have anything that can really use the water.

The grass could use a good watering, but that isn't going to happen.

So, when it comes time to drain the pool, it will get turned.

I've been trying to find a cool spot to lay

When I put my paws in the water, it does offer me relief.

You wouldn't think so, but we do sweat through our paws.

I've noticed that people are walking their dogs early in the morning, or late in the evening.

The sidewalks are just too hot on our paws.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his first swim




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment