Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 5 July 2022

5/Jul/22 are you really going to finish that cookie


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

My friends, Bonnie and Leo, they had to help their little cat, cross the rainbow bridge yesterday.

They are both very sad.

Leo is saying, no more pets.

The Big Guy said that after Sebastian had crossed over his rainbow bridge.

The Big Guy's father said, they would have another dog.

3 years later, they got me.

The Big Guy and Tonya both got their Covid Booster yesterday.

The Big Guy is saying that his arm is a bit heavy today.

But otherwise, no other symptoms.

To which, he is very happy.

During his last shot, he didn't feel much in terms of side effects.

Today, doesn't seem much different, in terms of side effects due to the shot.

Today is also his middle brother's 54th birthday.

But they live away, so I don't get to see them.

Last night, Tonya made some meatloaf.

I got to have a baked potatoe.

I will probably have the farts later on due to the fiber in the baked potatoe.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for my cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment