Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 24 July 2022

24/Jul/22 who is that across the street


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, I tried moving from spot to spot, trying to find a cool place in the house.

No matter where I went, there was no cool spot.

Tonya would encourage me to lay under the fan.

That didn't work as I wasn't feeling any air moving.

If I laid further away, Tonya said that I wasn't close enough.

We stayed outside for a bit.

Then the mosquitoes showed up.

When Tonya asked the Big Guy if he wanted to go inside, he quickly said, yes.

They need a screened in room where the mosquitoes can't reach them.

Then we could stay outside for a lot longer.

They had a few screened in rooms.

But I didn't realize what a screen was.

They soon had a dog sized rip in the screen.

The mosquitoes found the hole and they were swatting themselves silly again.

Tonya made some spaghetti sauce yesterday morning.

The Big Guy thought they were having spaghetti last night.

Nope, they had kebabs.

They are having spaghetti tonight.

I'm going to go find a cool spot on the floor and try to beat the heat.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog can't find the fan




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment