Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 2 July 2022

2/Jul/22 is there any more watermelon


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the family came over.

Well, most of the family.

Uncle Haas stayed home.

But Uncle Terry has lost most of his front teeth.

So, he can't really bite into anything.

He didn't have any hot dogs or hamburgers.

He did take a few pieces of watermelon.

I am not sure why he took it as he didn't eat of it.

He let me have his watermelon.

I personally love watermelon.

Later on, Tonya came out with her meal.

She gave me two hot dogs.

When the Big Guy was cooking the Hot Dogs, normally he puts one aside for me.

But, yesterday, the Big Guy was in the full sun when he was doing the BBQ.

I didn't go hang out with him.

My fur is black and it wasn't pleasant being in the sun.

The Big Guy even wore a white t-shirt to fend off the heat.

He said that he was a little warm.

You could tell by the sweat coming off him.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog cools off his paws after a long walk




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment