Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 25 July 2022

25/Jul/22 it's warm in the house


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Winter is coming, right?

It will get cold again, won't it?

Yesterday, Tonya decided that I would benefit from being hosed down with cold water.

I tried to hide from her.

I wasn't able to hide.

She soaked me.

There is a reason that dogs shake off the water that is in their fur.

Now, I stink like a wet dog.

Now, my fur is wet.

The wet fur is trapping the heat.

The wet fur stinks.

Now I've got blue assed flies coming around me.

My wet dog smell is attracting flies to me.

If I wasn't miserable enough by just being hot, now I've got flies all over me.

Eventually Tonya said to go back inside.

Which is where the Big Guy wanted to be in the first place.

Me too.

I only want outside to do my business.

There are fans inside where I can cool off.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and it's warm in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment