Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 July 2022

21/Jul/22 I'm not done barking yet


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We will go sit out front of the house.

This is my opportunity to exercise my dominance of my property.

How do I do that?

Well, when I see another dog, I bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark

I'm sure you get the picture.

The Big Guy keeps saying, he is going to get a super soaker.

Bark once, I'm ok.

Bark twice, I get a warning.

Bark excessively and super soaker.

But Tonya did say that she would get the Big Guy the bug-a-salt when we get paid.

That should keep his inner man child happy for a few months.

The Big Guy was reading the reviews for bug-a-salt online.

He should be as happy as a clam.

One review, the guy said that he cleared the house of all the flies in 15 minutes.

He opened the patio door in hopes that more house flies would come into the home so that he could get them as well.

Another review and the guy said, he just sat on his back deck, just waiting for the flies to come within shooting distance.  He said that he was entertained for hours.

I can see the Big Guy being entertained for a lot longer than that.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to eat with a cone on his head




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment