Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 July 2022

20/Jul/22 I will watch and drool


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya made some frozen pizza for supper.

She is good enough to give me the crust from her pizza.

But I have to wait for her to get to the crust, before she gives it to me.

I have to wait.

And wait.

And wait.

Could she take smaller bites?

Then she gets upset when I snap the pizza crust out of her hand.

We were also watching the news.

It's pretty hot for the folks in England.

They are not used to this really warm weather.

Yet a lot of people still want to drive their gas powered cars, which adds CO2 to the atmosphere.

This CO2 traps the heat, like a greenhouse.

But it's hard to imagine global warming, when you live in a place that gets snow.

Hopefully, they will be able to figure out how to cool the planet so that the heat doesn't create a run away effect and that it gets to the point where it can't be stopped.

But, like the Big Guy figures, when that happens, he will be long gone.

It will his grandchildren that will inherit what they have left behind.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog outside with his IV Bag Booties




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment