Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 27 July 2022

27/Jul/22 there is cool air over here


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I woke up this morning and it was actually a bit cold.

Not so cold that you needed to be wrapped up in a blanket.

But actually cold enough so that I could sleep.

There is this new white box that is in the window.

It blows cold air in the bedroom.

Tonya brought me upstairs and I was able to stay in the room with them.

But this morning, when I opened the bedroom door... I was hit in the face with warm air.

I think this room is my new favorite room.

Now, I think they should have a box like this in every room of the house.

I had a look at the box that it came in.

This white box is called Air Conditioner.

Where have you been all my life?

Yesterday, I wasn't feeling so good.

I went downstairs and barfed on the living room floor.

The Big Guy cleaned it up.

He didn't say much, but I knew he wasn't happy.

It was just that I was suffering due to the heat in the house.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog laying quietly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment