Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 13 July 2022

13/Jul/22 can't wait for it to be cool again


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I love to find a fan and just lay under it.

Sometimes that means that I'm laying, in the way.

The Big Guy will shuffle step towards me to get me to move.

Yesterday, Tonya encouraged me to step in the little pool.

That cooled off my paws.

I didn't lay in the pool though.

I'm not a fool.

I don't like being wet.

Because of my underfur, it would take a long time for me to dry off.

Tonya made some pancakes the other day.

She threw them out to the sea gulls.

Honestly, she could have cut them off and given them to me.

The Big Guy finished off the bacon and the sausages that Tonya had cooked on the weekend.

Tonya also made some meat balls and spaghetti.

The Big Guy got the serous farts from it.

I got to have a little of the pasta.

So far, no farts.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by Bonnie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment