Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 7 July 2022

7/Jul/22 you decided not to make homemade pizza


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya was going to make home made pizza.

At the last minute, she went shopping and decided, she would have home made sub sandwiches instead.

I think there is something wrong with her.

She also didn't share her home made sub with me.

She said it was too good.

Well, if it was so good, why didn't you share?

She also got frozen pizza.

Hello...

That isn't home made.

What is wrong with her?

Frozen pizza is small.

I can only mooch the crust.

Home made pizza is bigger and has a lot more toppings.

Typically I can get some crust and some toppings off a home made pizza.

Does she not realize how important it is that I have diversity in my diet?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting his baby food dog biscuits




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment