Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 30 July 2022

30/Jul/22 the front deck should be painted again


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy was looking at the front deck.

It's time to paint it once again.

Same with the top of the railing.  Time to paint that too.

Myself and the Big Guy sat outside yesterday, as he was only listening to parts of songs.

Turns out, he was trying to do, what he calls, "favs".  

I guess that's short for favorites.

Then he was able to play them in a random order.

As he thinks of the music, he searches for it and adds it to his favs.

Not sure why he does that.  He has about 4000 or more songs on his phone in the memory.

Humans...

They do some pretty weird stuff.

Did you see the post that Tonya put?

I had this slab steak.

It was supposed to be the fat cap off the steak they had last night.

All's I know, I was able to finish the entire steak in less than a minute.

Then, as luck would have it, I got to have one of the bones from the prime rib that they had.

That was good too!

Tonya saved me a second bone.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment