Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 1 April 2022

1/Apr/22 new store new kibble


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya had the Big Guy go shopping yesterday.  She wanted him to get me some new kibble from the new pet store that just opened in North Sydney.

I still have some of my old kibble for the time being.

Tonya made an appointment with the Vet for this Tuesday.

The Vet told her, to give me these sleepy/happy pills before I go for my visit with them.  Since I'm so big, I can be hard to handle.

Once I'm on these pills though, I'm just more tired than anything else.

My ear has been bothering me for a long time now.

Tonya has been trying to keep it clean, but she is worried that it may be more than just dirty.

The Big Guy was busy in the kitchen yesterday.

He made home made baked beans.

He made Mum's Macaroni.

He also made these home made donair burger patty hamburgers on toasted hamburger buns.

Tonya said the burgers were REALLY good.

I wouldn't know.  She didn't share.  Which is really odd for her.

But there was a lot of spices in the burger.  So that's likely why I didn't get to have any.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog begging for some of my molasses cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment